- Topglass GC
- Topglass GC Ultra-Safe
- Topglass FR50
- Topglass GC SPF
- TwinSkin Systems
- TripleSkin Systems
- Industrial Ventilators
- Topclad GC
UV Film Protected translucent roofing
Topglass® translucent roofing has been specifically developed to combat the effect of UV rays and atmospheric pollutants without the yellowing and rapid product degradation associated with commonly available glass reinforced roof sheeting.
Topglass® is supplied as a cost effective natural lighting solution that provides long term natural lighting.
- Farm Buildings
- Public outdoor areas requiring excellent UV protection
- Institutional and other projects where long-term high quality lighting is required
Topglass Features and Benefits
- Topglass® is manufactured from an acrylic modified resin system, reinforced with high quality glass fibre rovings.
- Topglass® uses surface coatings that are especially formulated and designed to provide high quality, long-term natural light transmission.
- Topglass® encompasses in-built UV inhibitors that prevent early degradation, yellowing and embrittlement of the sheet.
- The product is oven-cured and profiled to ensure maximum binding and strength.
- The non-porous weather surface prevents water absorption and osmosis.
IMPACK ONE Pty Ltd Trading as Laserlite Building Products manufacturer of Topglass® Industrial Fibreglass, a bonded polyester sheeting, will guarantee the product Ten (10) Years from date of purchase.
For Full Warranty Terms and Conditions, please contact your local Laserlite Building Products Representative.