Handiprops™ is a telescopic prop designed and developed to cater for a wide range of applications for both trade and D.I.Y use.
It’s strong, lightweight, portable, free standing and has been fully tested to AS 3610-1995 using the destructive test method.
The durable and versatile, Handiprops™ assist with the installation of timber beams, steel beams, lintels, plasterboard, awnings and blinds.
The main features of the Handiprop include:
- Constructed of high grade structural steel with an electro galvanised finish
- Weighs only 9kg
- Fully adjustable up & down extending from 1800mm to 3100mm
- Supports up to 540kg fully extended
- D handle adjusted on 100mm thread allowing for millimetre perfect adjustments
- Adjustable sliding brackets to clamp all products
- Free standing with a removable sturdy base
- Easily transportable: fits inside utes
For further information please visit: handiprops.com.au